Dynamic Sports Portraits - Teams
DSP Gallery is partnering with The 3 Up 3 Down Organization to bring this exciting new imagery that will amaze your team and fans. Have a team portrait done like no other you’ve ever had before and get a poster made that will provide your team with memories for years to come. Plus, you will be supporting a wonderful non-profit organization in 3 Up 3 Down at the same time!
3 Up 3 Down
The 3 Up 3 Down Organization is a non-profit, 501(c)(3), designed to promote, foster and support the game of baseball to youth and others within our community. The organization supports the promotion, facilitation and education of baseball and softball. The Organization also supports individuals with developmental disabilities, individuals that may not have the ability to participate or enjoy these games quite as readily or as easily as their typical peers.
How does it work?
- Coaches should email [email protected] to express interest in the photography. We will reply back with all of the details on how the photo shoot works at our studio, pricing, and everything else involved in the designing and distribution.
- Once and appointment time is set, players will come to the Brewster studio camera-ready with their uniform and equipment. (Children under 18 need to be accompanied by an adult.) Prior to their shoot, they will take care of their share and financial commitment towards the poster, and their donation will go directly to 3 Up 3 Down (a tax letter for their donation will be provided upon request).
- After all the players have been photographed, we will create a custom design for your team poster. Families will also have the option to have us create individual player designs as well when they are here and can purchase from a wide variety of products that we have on our online store.
- Upon design approval (for accuracy), we will produce team posters and provide them to the coach.Products that families ordered online will be shipped directly to them.
Appointment times are limited, and scheduling will be on a first-come-first-served basis, so be sure to plan ahead to guarantee your team can get their poster!
Dynamic Sports Portraits - Individuals
If you don’t have your team with you, no problem! We offer a special service for individuals who want to sport their sport and put the “I” back in the word Team. We offer private session options below:
- ROOKIE PACKAGE - $200 (10% goes to 3 Up 3 Down as a donation) includes an hour in the studio just for you, a bunch of different poses and wardrobe changes (optional), artist’s choice & design in creating a beautiful piece of original artwork of one photo/image, an 11”x17” poster, a $50 credit in our online store for you to pick out other products, and a social media web-ready digital version of the poster.
- BIG LEAGUE PACKAGE - $300 (10% goes to 3 Up 3 Down as a donation) includes the Rookie Package PLUS one 16”x24” print, $100 credit in our online store for you to pick out other products, and a social media web-ready digital version of the poster.
- MVP PACKAGE - $500 (10% goes to 3 Up 3 Down as a donation) includes the Rookie Package PLUS two original pieces of original artwork, one 16”x24” print of each, $150 credit in our online store, and social media web-ready digital versions.
$500 - High-resolution (print-quality) original file
$250 - On-location session within 30 miles of studio.
- Studio time is at a premium since kids are limited to when they can come. Studio sessions are pre-paid to reserve your slot. Cancellations/no-show will be subject to a $50 fee.
- If you arrive late, we cannot extend time unless we don’t have a booking afterwards. It’s not fair to the next customer.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent.
- All sessions are by appointment only.
- Online store credit may not be shared with others. It will only be applicable for your artwork.
- Remaining balances in your online credit cannot be refunded but may be use for a future session.
- The artwork is the “artist’s choice”, which means that the photographer can show you the digital images on the back of the camera and ask for your feedback but will ultimately be making the choices for what fits best in the artwork. You will receive a proof of the final artwork to assure there are no typos/spelling mistakes, but we cannot change the artwork itself. For team posters, the photographer will work directly with the coach. (Don’t worry…we’re confident you’ll absolutely love it!)